Gaming FPS issues - Losing hope

Good day everyone. I am mostly happy with my Unraid setup, however I am having issue while gaming. First, I know my hardware is a bit old, but these games worked great before I moved to Unraid. My issue is even on the lowest settings in games that previously ran on high setting or better. Lets take the game Guild Wars 2 on the lowest settings I can almost get a smooth-ish experience (25-30fps drops to 15-20 at times). I don't appear to have a CPU/RAM/GPU bottleneck according to the windows VM, the GPU is barely touched.

I have attached my VM's xml file and the diagnostics. 

M/B: MSI X99A SLI PLUS(MS-7885) 
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. Version 1.E0. Dated: 06/15/2018
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz
HVM: Enabled
IOMMU: Enabled
Cache: 384 KiB, 1536 KiB, 15360 KiB
Memory: 32 GiB DDR4 (max. installable capacity 512 GiB)

GPU slot1: GeForce GT 710 (for unraid boot)

GPU slot2: GeForce GTX 980 Ti (passthrough to VM as well as the built-in sound card.)

Any help is appreciated as I am starting to seriously consider switching back to windows on bare metal.

beast-diagnostics-20200706-0113.zip Win10 VM.xml

If we can let's start with the obvious stuff that I gotta ask(sorry if you have done any of this) honestly don't know the exact location in the diagnostic hence the questions.

Have you done CPU isolation in settings, CPU pinning?

Does it stutter badly or just frame drops?

Are you using GSYNC?

7 minutes ago, thamuz said:

I had the CPU Pinning setup, but missed the CPU isolation. That is now done and will test latter today. It stutters badly, not just frame drops. To my knowledge I am not using GSYNC.

Doing the isolation will be pretty huge. I expect you'll be a lot happier.

Sorry for the delay, wanted to verify my results and then life got in the way.

CPU isolation did help. However, I am still seeing the issue at times. If there is bench-marking software that would help confirm the issue's source I would love to know. Any other suggestions?

12 hours ago, thamuz said:

Sorry for the delay, wanted to verify my results and then life got in the way.

CPU isolation did help. However, I am still seeing the issue at times. If there is bench-marking software that would help confirm the issue's source I would love to know. Any other suggestions?

I always use CPUZ to get an idea of where my processor is vs baremetal . Course multi threading won't be as good you should be able to divide the numbers on and see how much your getting vs a baremetal machine.