machine check events detected on your server

Jul  6 10:39:54 Monster kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: Machine check events logged
Jul  6 10:39:54 Monster kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: CPU 9: Machine Check: 0 Bank 5: be00000000800400
Jul  6 10:39:54 Monster kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: TSC 0 ADDR 3fff810865fd MISC 7fff 

I found that in your log. It seems like memory or maybe CPU. Might try reseating your CPU if you run a memory check for a while and not have any memory errors. I'd make sure to run it for a while. Also make sure to check the pins on the board side if you do the reseat just to make sure there aren't any bent ones. Also I'd wait for others to chime in since I'm not 100% certain or anything.

Edited by Jerky_san
1 hour ago, Titopr21 said:

how do i run the memory check on unraid?

There is a few ways but one is to reboot and when the boot loader displays go to the memory check option at the bottom called "memtest" I believe. You can also make a Linux live usb boot for the purpose but I'd give memtest a try first. How old is the hardware? Also is it overclocked at all?