Unraid: 6.8.3
Plugins:
CA, CA Backup, Fix common problems, Nerd Tools, Speedtest, Unassigned Devices

Hardware: 
Intel Xeon D-1541
Super Micro X10SDV-TLN4F 
32GB Crucial ECC
Samsung 500GB NVMe 

Discovered plex was down, decided to reboot the whole system due to a 403 error when attempting to restart the docker, only to find serious potential issue with my nvme cache drive. 
I probably got ahead of myself by deleting the docker image and trying to remake it, only to discover additional errors relating to cache filesystem. 

Cache settings - File system status - Unmountable: No file system. 

Jul 6 19:11:05 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Error: Share storagecache set to use cache only, but the cache drive is not present
Jul 6 19:11:05 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Error: Share system set to use cache only, but the cache drive is not present

I can confirm the nvme0n1 drive is being seen and all smarts point to a good drive.  
Attempted to follow some recommendations in the FAQ but didn't get very far. I can't start the docker service because its supposed to be on my nvme cache along with all my appdata.  I hope I haven't lost my dockers & config due to something silly on my part, but I believe most of the content is backed up.

tower-diagnostics-20200706-1917.zip

You might could try this by I'd caution to wait for others to chime in and maybe they know something else to try. Click the little angled arrow at the top if for some reason you can't click the actual link. This may help you.. I'm unsure.. As said I'd wait and see if others know more.

I've had this error twice in the last 3 months.

2 drive nvme cache.

I managed to mount the bad drive using the above link, and then rebooted twice and somehow the drives get discovered. Wonder what's causing it. In my previous thread about the issue someone said it's overclocked ram...

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk