Need help with my VM

I have been running HASSIO on a VM for over a year. I built a seperate machine for some seperation from my primary NAS (so CPU wouldnt impact performance of HASSIO). Hardware is a dell R820. I moved my .qcow2 over and had everything working great. Then I needed to shuffle drives, so I replaced parity drives did a parity rebuild and removed some data drives (replaced SSDs with spindles, to utilize the SSDs in a cache arrangement). Following that move my VMs will not function. I tried building a new libvirt.iso file and even made a new share for the libvirt.iso, thinking maybe i messed up that share when I moved files. I now am getting evidence of booting in VNC but I keep getting these ballooning errors, and I havent found anywhere on here how to address it. I attached a photo and my diagnostics.

Thanks!

balloon vnc errors screen.png

tower2-diagnostics-20200707-0935.zip

Hmm just from my experience usually balloon errors are from not enough ram allocation. Can you post the top part of your XML for this machine? There is a linux machine in your diagnostic but I didn't know if that was the right one. The diagnostic you posted seems like the machine your running on has uber amounts of ram if I read that right.