[SOLVED] No IP addresses for LAN

Hi all,

New unraid user. Server is Supermicro X10SRL-F with Xeon E5-2695, 64GB RAM. Unraid Server version 6.8.3
When it boots up, remote console shows IPv4 address of 169.x.x.x, indicating it can't get an address from DHCP server.
My router sees all 3 network adapters (MAC addresses) but only the IPMI port gets an address.
All adapters show up in BIOS
I can edit /boot/config/network.cfg, but it gets erased when rebooting since it only exists in memory. I have edited the file on my boot usb and same thing... file does not exist once the system is up.
lshw -C network shows *-network UNCLAIMED for both onboard LAN adapters (Intel I210 Gigabit). I understand that this is likely a driver issue.
lspci shows the 2 Intel LAN adapters

Anyone got any ideas?

You could boot in gui mode which will give you access to the gui of unraid where then you could assign the interface potentially and set the IP/DHCP. Though if they are unclaimed I'm unsure if for some reason they aren't being recognized but should since they are intel.

Edited by Jerky_san
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] No IP addresses for LAN