6.6.7: UI Changed. I did not update to a beta

Disclaimer: I am an UNRAID n00b - so I am sure I did something to cause this but I don't know what:

I noticed after I restarted my array that I have an updated UI (See attached) 

Not sure if it's related, but now I can't run or download Macinabox

I have not installed a beta,

My questions are:

1) What did I do to enable this UI

2) Why can't I download Macinabox ?

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 8.59.37 PM.png

Edited by Nexus

Ok. I think I see what is going one. 

When I reboot...Unraid rolls the OS *BACK* to previous versions. I don't tell roll back. It just did it. 

Is that a thing? 

Update: I guess it is. I installed the Unraid Nvidia plugin, and just chose the version at the top...which was a waaay earlier version. That must have triggered a server OS downgrade. 

Edited by Nexus
5 hours ago, Nexus said:

Update: I guess it is. I installed the Unraid Nvidia plugin, and just chose the version at the top...which was a waaay earlier version. That must have triggered a server OS downgrade

It would trigger a downgrade because you have just told the system to revert to that release.    I have suggested before that the plugin should present the list of releases in the reverse order so that the most recent ones are at the top of the list as a number of users seem to have accidentally downgraded by clicking on the top entry.     If the list order was reversed this would be less likely to happen.

8 hours ago, itimpi said:

It would trigger a downgrade because you have just told the system to revert to that release.    I have suggested before that the plugin should present the list of releases in the reverse order so that the most recent ones are at the top of the list as a number of users seem to have accidentally downgraded by clicking on the top entry.     If the list order was reversed this would be less likely to happen.

Agreed. Latest at the top. Clearly my fault as I did not read it closely enough - but the layout feels incorrect.