Another SMB issue

Hello All,

I have an archaic Unraid server running v5 beta 14.  I've not switched the server on since last year when I used a Win 7 machine to access the server without issue.  In the intervening period my Win 7 machine died and I am now using Win 10 machines.  I fired her back up with no problems at all, until I attempt to access the server in file explorer and run into the SMB share issue.  

I can access the control panel using the IP address but cannot see the tower using file explorer.  My problems are not helped by the fact that I am not overly knowledgeable when it comes to computers, which accounts for why I'm still running v5 beta 14.  It worked, so I thought why risk screwing it up by upgrading!

A friend suggested mapping to the server but I see the following message when I do:

I have read many if the thread posted on this forum but to be honest, without a working knowledge of SMB I feel lost.  

I have content on the server that I would dearly love to access so if any patient soul could hold my hand and try to help me find a solution I would be eternally grateful.

Cheers

Chris

SMB.png