SATA controller issues - Delock Marvell

Dear all.

First of all, here is some questions from a newbie within the unraid world.

My issues with my newly bought hardware, is most likely something that have been discussed at the fora, but I have looked around on the forum without any luck on my problem. 

Hardware: 

MSI 450 Pro-max motherboard

Ryzen 3 3200G AMD

Delock 90391, with Marvell  88SE9235 chipset

12 hardrives of a mix of Ironwolfs, 6, 8 and 10tb's.

16bay 4U rackcase

After installation of unraid v. 6.9.0-beta24  I have tried to get the Sata controller up an running.

BIOS finds the controller without issues, and in the "System Devices" it is present as-well. However, no hard drives appears.

After research in other threads, it is recommended, that the Virtualization for CPU is being deactivated in BIOS, that is already done.

Which information do you guys need, for pointing me in the right direction for troubleshooting? 

Link to system devices https://pastebin.com/iqXQfRzW

Link to hardware profiles https://pastebin.com/hj2Fwgvv

Thanks in advance, and my apologies if this is a topic that have been discussed before :)

1 minute ago, johnnie.black said:

Adaptec is being correctly detected and the driver loaded, I'm not familiar with that model but if it's a RAID controller you might need to create a raid0 or similar volume for each disk, or it won't present any devices to the OS.

The adaptec detects all drives in its utility start before bios.
I have created an array with Raid0. Not knowing how the settings should be for catche etc.

I have now the raid0 visable in the Array Devices. A huge step forward :)
It is showing as a 20tb drive (array) as the drives have been set to Raid0.

I misread your advise, on an Raid0 on each drive. Will try it out now :)

image.thumb.png.e323d871ecab8b3b6781228f258a56b1.png

I have sucessfully loaded all drives in, currently formatting. I see that there is some details that is missing due to the fact, that drives runs trough the controller. However, temperature etc. can be monitored in the controller utility.

I will post again, when all drives have been formatted, and put into array.

Thanks again for the support @tee-tee jorge

57 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I see that there is some details that is missing due to the fact, that drives runs trough the controller.

Yep, that's one of the reasons you don't recommend RAID controllers with Unraid, also note that if you change those disks to a different controllers they will likely need to be rebuilt, or at least require a new config.