Telegraf 'loses' 8GBs of RAM

Hi, 

I have been running unraid with no issues for ~7 months now. I use a Ryzen 7 1700 with 2x8GB sticks of RAM (on QVL list for the mobo and XMP not enabled because it has stability issues). This morning around 8:30am Telegraf data shown in Grafana indicates that 8GBs of RAM was "lost". Unraid's dashboard still indicates 16GBs with usage around 37%. 

Has anyone seen this before? 

I would troubleshoot by restarting but I currently have a preclear operation running on 2 new disks that won't finish for another day or so. I don't know if I can pause and resume that after a restart. Interestingly, 1 minute after the RAM disappears from telegraf's database, I get the following error on my preclear operation: 

Jul 11 08:29:13 TheVault preclear_disk_VDKUMUDK[31360]: blockdev: ioctl error on BLKRRPART: Device or resource busy

I'm not sure if it's related. Just looking for someone to ease my mind... Hoping unraid doesn't crash with an out of memory error if it tries to use more than 8GBs and that RAM stick ends up being "gone" somehow. I'm fairly new to linux systems but happy to mess around in settings and terminal if log files would help!

Thanks

RAM Lost.PNG

RAM Usage.PNG