Companies that Build Custom UnRaid Servers??

stepmback

My wife is getting annoyed with me spending all my free time messing around with unraid. I have my old server running unraid now so we are getting, by however my next plan is build out a completely new server but with newer hardware. I would just add the drives and configure unraid.  I am thinking of something along the lines of: supermicro 24 bay case, new motherboard, CPU (Ryzen), 32GB RAM, HBA, 10gps nic, cooler, graphics card (P2000), PSU, etc. Are there companies out there or reputable people out there that could build me an UnRaid server that meets my specs?

I could probably due it myself but spending the time does not make for a happy wife. 

1 hour ago, stepmback said:

I have done some research and have an idea of what I want. I will look into building it further and post my specs when I think I have it all nailed down.

Thanks,

If you want a detailed build list, I could put one together for you. After that, it's pretty simple to put together. A quick installation guide would be easy to write up.

That would be ideal. My primary use of this server would be plex and media but I also would like to create some VMs for testing. I could do this on the cheap but then I would be upgrading as I needed more resources. I figure I may as well do it once.

I am looking at Ryzen 3900X or 3800X with cooler, 32GB RAM, Motherboard, HBA card . I would have 20 data drives. Would be nice to have 2 MVE drives so I can parity them as cache but not critical.. I could always use SSD.

The motherboard is my biggest concern. Want something that can handle the 3900x/3800X and give me expansion to add cards down the road. At some point I plan on adding a graphics card and a 10GPS nic. I have the chassis/case and the power supply covered.

Edited by stepmback