Drive issue - no data found where used space is still the same!

Got this strange issue .. I hope to find a fix !

1- Yesterday, Drive X went offline (disabled) and I had to rebuild the server .. till that time seems the 1 Parity online took over

2- I didn't reboot the server only stopped the Array, plugged 1 new driver to be the 2nd Parity and changed Drive X cables .. it worked again!

3- Started the Array again, I could see Drive x data and started the sync ... it requires 1 day

4- During the sync I Paused the sync few times and resumed, since I was using PLEX

5- When the Sync reached 60%-80% I noticed Drive X is used 90% but with No data in it ! even the share shows No Data .. 2nd share seems hidden/deleted (I'm sure the share was accessible after starting the sync).

Now the sync finished .. and I can't find the files .. what to do ?? the drive shows used 90% with 0 data .. 

2 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

You need to check filesystem on disk10, but note that a new config it's not usually the way to fix a disable disk, though in this case it should be OK since the disk looks healthy.

Thanks ... 

Just to confirm, is it more safer to stop the array and use that drive a unassigned just to copy all important files ? or this might damage more .. 

ok so I checked the filesystem, didn't show errors .. so I removed that drive and replace with a new ....

it seems some shares still not showing in shares page!

Is there a way to bring it back? I have a backup from the flash (usb) .. 

Edited by alhatmy
3 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

You need to check filesystem on disk10, but note that a new config it's not usually the way to fix a disable disk, though in this case it should be OK since the disk looks healthy.

Was able to fix the drive (while it's unassigned drive), and the new drive still building but (shares are still missing).

I'll just hope if someone can advice me if I can bring shares back ........... plz

3 hours ago, alhatmy said:

Was able to fix the drive (while it's unassigned drive), and the new drive still building but (shares are still missing).

I'll just hope if someone can advice me if I can bring shares back ........... plz

Unassigned drives are not part of user shares, so if you did succeed in repairing the filesystem as Unassigned then maybe the files are there. You really should have repaired the emulated disk in the array before rebuilding. Expect the rebuild to be unmountable since the emulated disk wasn't repaired. 

6 hours ago, trurl said:

Unassigned drives are not part of user shares, so if you did succeed in repairing the filesystem as Unassigned then maybe the files are there. You really should have repaired the emulated disk in the array before rebuilding. Expect the rebuild to be unmountable since the emulated disk wasn't repaired. 

yes I found all files. 

and I'll check the filesystem once done ..... thanks