Docker containers not appearing in Dashboard or Docker tabs & Community apps also broken.

Ok, I took another look at your system diagnostics.  First let's try this.  If you have another USB flash lying around, please download and install the latest Unraid release onto it (not NVIDIA build) and try and boot your server using that (remove your primary USB and set aside during this test).  The sole purpose of this is to determine if a stock configuration of Unraid loads correctly or not.  You have a lot of plugins installed that could be causing issues, so this is a way to verify whether or not that is the case here.  Alternatively you can try booting Unraid in safe mode.

9 hours ago, jonp said:

Ok, I took another look at your system diagnostics.  First let's try this.  If you have another USB flash lying around, please download and install the latest Unraid release onto it (not NVIDIA build) and try and boot your server using that (remove your primary USB and set aside during this test).  The sole purpose of this is to determine if a stock configuration of Unraid loads correctly or not.  You have a lot of plugins installed that could be causing issues, so this is a way to verify whether or not that is the case here.  Alternatively you can try booting Unraid in safe mode.

Hi @jonp,

I am happy to do this just want to know if I do this will my array be persistent if I put all the disks back or will it remember my array or should I not start it with any of my current array disks ? Never done a Vanilla Flash drive always wanted to start over without losing data on the array.

Since you will be booting from a fresh install on another flash, Unraid won't know anything about your disks. But if you reboot from your original flash it will. Everything about your configuration is stored on flash in the config folder. Your original flash will still have that original config folder, the new flash won't. The point is simply to test if a fresh install exhibits the same problems.

Or

15 hours ago, jonp said:

Alternatively you can try booting Unraid in safe mode.

After almost 4 years of being with unRAID the recent issues has forced me to migrate to a different platform. You can close this request my unRAID server is in the final data migration stages before being repurposed on a different platform.

Take care.