Scheduled PUBLIC/SECURE/PRIVATE settings

The ability to configure shares' schedules such-that, their security settings shift from, say, SECURE <-> PUBLIC during scheduled windows....possibly only for certain users.   

My use-case;  I routinely copy new movie/TV files onto my server from my PC.  Each time, I have to manually change my shares' settings from SECURE to PUBLIC to give myself write access.....and revert the setting when I'm finished.  The remaining 99% of the time, I want my server to DENY write access to everyone, including myself.  I do this to help keep my server safe from any ransomware that might infect any machine on my network.  For some operations, I circumvent the need- by copying directly to the cache drive, but for some things, whose directory structure is nested, or when I'm renaming files already ON the array, it's a very manual affair. 

It would be nice if, for example, my server knew to change my MOVIE share from SECURE to PUBLIC from 10-11pm for user "johnny," and at 11:01pm it reverts back to SECURE.  That would allow me to add/delete/rename files each evening but leave it secured otherwise.

Thanks!

Edited by johnny121b