NIC not recognized

Hello,

the last hours im trying to get my DELL PRO/1000 ET Quad Port NIC working, its PCI-E but no matter which of my three PCI-E slots or Uefi/Legacy boot im not able to get it working... When i plug it inso slot one my secong 10g nic isnt recognized anymore.

I bought the NIC used but pretestet from a used server company so i didnt know if its working but when i have to guess i think so.

I attached my diagnostics.

I hope someone can help me

winserver-diagnostics-20200715-1955.zip

Strange, the documentation says its PCI-E 2.0 x4 so how could it be it wont work on 2.0 or higher... 

So could it be a souloution to change the PCI-E version to 1.0 ? As far as I know it should be possible to adjust it, please correct me if I'm wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

Have just built my first NAS. I have a Gigabyte H470M DS3H which has the intel i219-v NIC. I have booted from the bootable unraid USB and got to the login but cannot access the GUI to complete registration. The onboard GUI doesn't load either using HDMI, the screen just goes black. All help and suggestions greatly appreciated.