Hide sections?

I am not sure what is your request exactly, it is already possible to hide whole section in the forums, but not a specific category.

Say I don't care about Application Support, it is possible to collapse it.

However, it is not possible to pick and choose, for exemple only keep General and French in the Multi Language section since I don't really speak chinese or norwegian. It would be neat though for specific elements.

image.thumb.png.59ccd25e48a777489adf5626ec5d7748.png

3 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

However, it is not possible to pick and choose, for exemple only keep General and French in the Multi Language section since I don't really speak chinese or norwegian. It would be neat though for specific elements.

That is exactly my intent.  I would prefer those dont even show up when I hit "New Posts".

• Thanks 1
On 7/16/2020 at 4:09 AM, StevenD said:

That is exactly my intent.  I would prefer those dont even show up when I hit "New Posts".

Hi @StevenD- I will look into this but I do not believe there is a way that perfectly works the way you describe. One work around is: Go to each individual forum section that you would like to see and "Follow" that section. Then, click on "Unread content" and you can filter by "Following" --> "Content posted in areas I follow".

1 minute ago, SpencerJ said:

Hi @StevenD- I will look into this but I do not believe there is a way that perfectly works the way you describe. One work around is: Go to each individual forum section that you would like to see and "Follow" that section. Then, click on "Unread content" and you can filter by "Following" --> "Content posted in areas I follow".

Thanks

• Like 1

Go one step further.  After following all the areas, go to Streams and create a new stream.  Check off all the various options accordingly.  Now you can automatically display everything by simply selecting that stream under "My Activity Streams".

You can also replace the "UNREAD" button on the forum by after displaying your custom stream there are a couple of icons after the name, one of which selects your default stream

• Like 2