2^64 Writes on unRAID USB - GLITCH?

I started using unRAID a few months ago and had this same issue on a different USB. I figured it was a corrupt storage controller on the first USB thumbdrive. Today I booted unRAID from a fresh copy on a different 8GB thumbdrive. Totally different brand and I know this thumbdrive works fine because I have used it to store files many times. I'm seeing an extremely high amount of writes to this USB thumbdrive as shown in the screen shot. Something is clearly very wrong here. Could this be two faulty USB drives, or possibly a bug with unRAID?
Thanks for the help!

1647195750_unRAIDCrazyWrites.thumb.png.214791093e7124605d29cff6a9609c39.png

WRITES on the USB Boot Device are showing up as 2^64. How is this even possible???

Attaching the Diagnostics export from this specific unRAID system I'm using for testing. Export made when seeing this 2^64 anomaly.

UPDATE: This super high number of "WRITES" went away after a full system reboot of unRAID. Could this possibly have occurred if the USB was removed while unRAID is running? If so this seems like a bug with unRAID and maybe my post should be moved to another area of the unRAID forums. However, I did see this same "glitch" "anomaly" or whatever you want to call it, occur with a different unRAID installation on the same system but using a different USB thumbdrive. I assumed it was a corrupt memory controller inside the USB device "thumbdrive" but clearly this could not be occurring twice with two different devices.

ryraid-diagnostics-20200715-1922.zip

Edited by nry320i

If this is possibly a "Glitch" with unRAID, Can someone please move this topic to the correct place in the unRAID forums for me?

I appreciate any insight into this issue. I really enjoy using unRAID, but I want to make sure this is not an issue with my overall computer hardware before I purchase a full license. I'm using an LSI controller in IT Mode but the rest of the hardware is standard ASUS/Intel which I'm pretty sure should be fully supported by unRAID. The LSI card fully supports ZFS as well. I made sure of that before purchasing it for this build. Thank you for any help, and insight anyone can please provide! ;-)