Help diagnosing non-responsive server with slow VMs

Hi all,

I have been playing with 2 Unraid server configurations for the last year or so and they have shown great promise but I've run into a wall.

Both servers are experiencing intermittent states of no response that require unclean shutdowns (hold the button and pray) Both servers are configured similarly (the only real difference being one is behind a router that has a dedicated OpenVPN connection going) and they both have strange issues with VMs as well. The VMs will suddenly not respond, or will not boot correctly (one boots with no ethernet connection or adapter present, all will drop capability to do GPU passthrough intermittently, one has GPU passthrough working now but is INCREDIBLY slow while the server shows almost no load present whatsoever).

I'm going to focus on the more important server first as it is my fathers and I am trying to get it stable so he can switch his business over to it rather than rely on an old FX amd chipset that is burning up on his old machine... Most recently this machine has been becoming unresponsive in the middle of parity checks and VMs are having trouble (the img files somehow deleted themselves and I had to rebuild the two VMs from scratch (since one VM took me a few days and 100$ in license fees from Macrium to move the physical machine to the VM this was a costly issue)

Any insight you can give me into this would be greatly appreciated.

diagnostics-20200716-1352.zip