Solved. Unable to log in to server via web gui or ssh after attempting to provision ssl cert

Good morning,

I was following a video tutorial on enabling ssl on the web gui, and had completed setting up my router to allow dns rebinding for unraid.net. After I did that I refreshed the web gui and saw that certificate showed provisioned (I did not manually provision). I wasn't being redirected to the unraid.net web url.  After trying to navigate to the dashboard I was kicked out of the web gui and am now no longer able to log in using my admin creds via the server's ip address on the gui or via ssh.

Is there any way I can reset these changes?

I've pulled the flash drive, and have a tower diagnostic file that seems to have been auto created around the same time things topped working.

I'd appreciate any help you may have to offer.

Thanks!

edit: If I set ssl to yes or no in the ident.cfg file and I can access the gui.  If I change to auto, I cannot. I've set it to yes while I test.

edit2: d'oh. So YES works in ssl settings because I'm already using a letsencrypt certificate that I pull from the letsencrypt docker. I use a script to import that into unraid so I can use the cert for plex. The fact that I cannot access unraid on the LAN using a subdomain of my primary domain means that I should figure out the port and dnsmasq settings in my router.

ident.cfg tower-diagnostics-20200717-0735.zip

Edited by MisterWolfe