NIC Promiscuous Mode Configuration Options/Toggle in GUI

Update - I have a workaround for this per my post at -

...but it would still be nice to have a GUI option to adjust some of these settings.

Feature Request

In order to capture traffic using VMs, it seems it is currently necessary to dedicate and pass through an entire NIC on a per VM basis.  My main use case for VMs is multiple VMs (Security Onion, Selks, SNORT, Suricata etc) that capture/process traffic from taps and/or mirrored ports.  It's a waste of resources (NICs and PCIe slots and tap/mirror ports) to have to dedicate a NIC to each and every VM in order to work around the traffic filtering that the VM Manager does by default.   

There has been previous discussion on trying to work around this as per:

and

I also attempted (unsuccessfully) to get around the current VM Manager traffic filtering by doing the following:

https://vext.info/2018/09/03/cheat-sheet-port-mirroring-ids-data-into-a-proxmox-vm.html

If I were able to configure promiscuous mode as easily as I can using ESXi, I could easily use Unraid as the primary hypervisor in my lab and I believe there are many other NSM geeks out there who would benefit from this feature.

Edited by Hadrian_Aurelius