[Support] BGameiro - Community Applications

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 10:51 AM, Opi098514 said:

Hey I'm absolutely loving this docker, Great job. I was just wondering if there was a way to change it to Jupyter Hub. 

Last time I tried I was out of my depth with it and currently I don't have much time.

I have the intention to add more functionalities to the JupyterLab, once I have more time.

On 10/18/2022 at 4:21 PM, brambo23 said:

I noticed conda isn't installed on this docker of jupyterlab.  Is there a way to install conda onto this package or should I look for a different docker container?

Sorry for the (very) late reply.

There is a comment ITT explaining how to update packages.

For updating everything and installing conda it would be:

yay -Syyu python-conda

But perhaps you want anaconda instead?

yay -Syyu anaconda

Honestly, I would recommend using `pacman` and `yay` wherever possible instead of `conda` or `pip`.
Related: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/python#Package_management

• 4 weeks later...

I just installed Trilium and loving it so far. However I can not seem to get it to work with Nginx Proxy Manager. It seems to work 2 or 3 mins at a time then I get a 502 Bad Gateway. Then another 2 to 3 mins it starts working again. Very strange behavior.

This error pops up when it stops working:

Error when calling PUT notes/VD1VrJbAP1DY/title: error - <html> <head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head> <body> <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center> <hr><center>openresty</center> </body> </html> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->

I have tried with and without "Websocket Support".

Has anyone gotten Trilium to work with Nginx Proxy Manager?

• 3 months later...

I'm running the Jupyter docker and it's working well, but I'm unable to get a password authentication configured instead of using a token. It seems the config files are not being written or are being reset after updating/restarting the container.

I have /root/.jupyter forwarded to /mnt/user/appdata/jupyterlab/config; which seems to work to load a config file:

Loaded config files:
  /root/.jupyter/jupyter_server_config.json

The contents of the file are 

{
  "IdentityProvider": {
    "hashed_password": 'argon2:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX',
    "allow_password_change": false

}
}

Is there another way to prevent the token/password change screen and set a password for the server?

Thanks

rusty

• 4 months later...

Updated to latest version and now the container won't start

ERROR: Current DB version 228 is newer than the current DB version 227, which means that it was created by a newer and incompatible version of Trilium. Upgrade to the latest version of Trilium to resolve this issue.

nothing custom on this instance. Any ideas on how to resolve?

On 1/26/2024 at 4:00 AM, ThatGuyOrlando said:

Updated to latest version and now the container won't start

ERROR: Current DB version 228 is newer than the current DB version 227, which means that it was created by a newer and incompatible version of Trilium. Upgrade to the latest version of Trilium to resolve this issue.

nothing custom on this instance. Any ideas on how to resolve?

I have a similar error, I tried removing the docker and image, then reinstalling, now getting:

ERROR: Current DB version 228 is newer than app db version 197

1 minute ago, johner said:

I have a similar error, I tried removing the docker and image, then reinstalling, now getting:

ERROR: Current DB version 228 is newer than app db version 197

Note, I tried setting the trilium version to 'latest', i now get the same version error as you,

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2022 at 2:20 PM, ryujin921 said:

can't run the Phoronix Test Suite..

"phoronix-test-suite: not found"

what am i missing?

same for me any one have a quick explination for nob like us.  Should we not be ruuning these commands from the unraid docker shell?