Motherboard: GIGABYTE TRX40 DESIGNARE sTRX4
Power Supply: CORSAIR AXi Series AX1200i
Processor: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960X sTRX4 24/48
Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 256GB (8 x 32GB) DDR4 3200
AIO Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series, H115i RGB PLATINUM
Case Fans: 4x - CORSAIR QL Series, iCUE QL120 RGB
Case Fans: 3x - CORSAIR QL Series, iCUE QL140 RGB
AIC SATA Controller - 6Port COOLMOON SATA3-6GB/s
AIC Gen4 NVMe - Gigabyte GC-4XM2G4 (4x4x4x4 Gen4)
Pcie Adapter: FLEX VRC-25 Fractal Riser Cable (RTX 4000)

GPU0: AMD Radeon Pro W5700 Graphics Card
GPU1: AMD Radeon Pro W5500 Graphics Card
GPU2: PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000

Parity Disks: 32TB
HDD00: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD01: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s

Array Disks XFS Encrypted: 192TB
HDD02: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD03: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD04: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD05: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD06: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD07: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD08: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD09: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD10: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD11: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD12: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD13: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s
HDD14: Seagate Exos 16TB Enterprise HDD X16 SATA 6Gb/s

Cache Pool 1 BTRFS Encrypted: 8TB (4TB-RAID1)
NVMe00: Seagate FireCuda 520 M.2 2280 2TB PCIe Gen4 x4
NVMe01: Seagate FireCuda 520 M.2 2280 2TB PCIe Gen4 x4
NVMe02: Seagate FireCuda 520 M.2 2280 2TB PCIe Gen4 x4
NVMe03: Seagate FireCuda 520 M.2 2280 2TB PCIe Gen4 x4

Cache Pool 2 BTRFS Encrypted: 4TB (2TB-RAID1)
NVMe04: Corsair Force MP600 M.2 2280 2TB PCI-Express Gen 4.0 x4
NVMe04: Corsair Force MP600 M.2 2280 2TB PCI-Express Gen 4.0 x4

Edited by plxmediasvr
Correction

wow, crazy Rig :) You must be rich :D Not much to say about it!  Should be awesome!   Cache Pool 1 and 2, I think it's a feature of upcoming 6.9 version to support this (not sure).

Maybe make sure the SATA card is compatible.  Personally, I would have go with a HBA and couple of SFF8087 to 4xSATA to limit "cable clutter" inside the case.  Also, it's more "enterprise-grade" to rocks such a card... 

What you plan on running on this beast ?

@trurl Yes i know, but maybe he want to run "stable" build and thought it is already supported.  Just wanted to point out that this is not yet in the stable release.  I should have been more clear :)

anyway, by seeing his username here, I bet he will run an official build with NVIDIA support to HW transcode in his PLEX :)

yes, as the username does say i use it for plex, and unfortunately, yes I did have to go out and buy yet another gpu for the docker containers and hw transcoding- i settled on the rtx 4000 due to the transcode streams and nvidia capping them to just 2 streams on the non quadros.

the gpu issues are actually what led me to unraid. I was running 10 Pro for Workstations, with Hyper V enabled. I wanted to use gpu passthrough, and the only thing I could find was that u had to have vGPU or AMDs Remote Workstation. dropped $1,500 into the w5700 and the w5500 and then after it was too late realized that AMD Remote Workstation doesnt work in Windows 10, and unf, at the time they didnt have Server 2019 support for the card. (At the time of writing this Server 2019 is supported now)

So, with no Server 2019 support, I felt as if Team Red messed me over. A month later I look, and then all the sudden Server was supported, only after they announced the Radeon Pro VII. Upon further inspection, turns out I still couldnt do it, because you had to have a Remote Workstation CAL for each Hyper V or something rather as an additional service.

Then I looked into vGPU, only supported on the RTX 6000 and 8000, but also same thing. So with all this hardware and no way to use it I figured why not go unRAID.

Linus and a few other YTube Influencers, conviced me, as it seems like this is the best option even over True Nas Core or something rather coming out soon. Still dont know about Docker vs Jail apps but all the same.

And nol, unf not rich. wish I was. I had a client paying me to run RDP Sessions for his company, the money that came in was just enough to drop on the server.

A week after it was built, he cancelled. Oh boy I was sooo mad. So now I have a glorified Media Server.

But hey, in the end, I finally get to use a server for more than just one OS, with graphics!

I havent even set anything up yet, tranferring 70tb through network at 112 mb/s took forever. Im finally done.

I am sure happy last year I took my 200tb and hevd it down to 70tb. its be another week or two before that got done transferring.

6 hours ago, plxmediasvr said:

Parity Disks XFS Encrypted: 32TB

Just wanted to clarify this. Parity has no filesystem and can't be encrypted, because it has no files. It's also not cumulative, each parity disk uses its own algorithm, and can with the entirety of the rest of the data disks emulate one failed disk. So, with 2 parity disks, you can emulate any 2 data disks as long as the rest of the data disks are perfectly healthy.

on the parity, ahh ok, I kinda assumed, and overreached there. After watching 100s of videos on this, the suggestion was do not enable cache or parity until after you are done with transferring data. had I written this later tongiht, after I moved the parity drives from the Unassigned Devices and finally into parity slot 1 and 2 I would have found out that they cannot be encrypted.