Hades Canyon - Pass GPU to W10 VM?

Hi there,

I'm using my Intel NUC Hades Canyon as an UNRAID Server and for most things its been great, including using as a Windows 10 VM as needed.

The Hades Canyon has two GPU's 0 the Integrated Intel 620 and the AMD RX Vega M GH Graphics Card also.

I'm looking to try and pass through the AMD GPU to the Windows 10 VM but I'm struggling; I can select it in the VM Configuration but when I try and boot all I get is "execution error"  and this (internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor: 2020-07-22T23:38:32.846546Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device vfio-pci,host=0000:01:00.0,id=hostdev0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x5: vfio 0000:01:00.0: group 1 is not viable Please ensure all devices within the iommu_group are bound to their vfio bus driver.)

I suspect I've done something wrong as I'm new to this but I thought this mighrt be a good place to ask for help!! 

You need to watch SpaceInvader One tutorials on Youtube, particularly the ones about IOMMU group and passing through PCIe devices.

The error says the device you are trying to pass through is on the same IOMMU group as some other devices and all devices in the same group has to be passed through together.

Having said that, integrated GPU is very hard to pass through, if it even works at all so keep that in mind.