cant figure what error Fix Common is finding

hi  i checked sys logs   i made sure  usb  shares didnt have shares  that didnt exisit anymore

a bug in  Unraid is if you delete shares  in krusader  it doesnt update it  in the ram.. so  when you reboot unraid.. it saves those non exisitant shares  to the usb  

so you maybe have 4 shares.. but unraid loads 20 shares you deleted

but aside that i cant find what Fix Common Extended scans are finding  i cant figure the error

mitchflix-diagnostics-20200724-1204.zip

4 hours ago, comet424 said:

a bug in  Unraid is if you delete shares  in krusader  it doesnt update it  in the ram.. so  when you reboot unraid.. it saves those non exisitant shares  to the usb  

so you maybe have 4 shares.. but unraid loads 20 shares you deleted

I wouldn't really call that a bug of Unraid...   if you are using a file system tool to delete an Unraid share, why would you expect Unraid to know that you deleted it on purpose?  You have to remove the share from the Shares tab in Unraid.

ah ok  well  you think  since krusader is a unraid app    because if its windows all apps associate with windows.. so if an app deletes a share or what not  windows responds to that request...  plus i wouldnt make the shares in the gui.  id make them in krusader sometimes

but no biggy..

does anyone know why i have error found yet no error  stil havent found the issue  it wasnt the shares issue

i dont know how you find the error when there is no error

Edited by comet424

On the other hand, if you create a top level folder on cache or array (or even in /mnt/user), it is automatically a user share with default settings. And if you delete all top level folders of that name from all cache and array disks, then the share is gone. It is still better to manage from the webUI though, since it will remove all top level folders for you after all share contents are gone. Note that none of this has anything at all to do with any container. User shares are simply the top level folders on cache and array.

According to your syslog, you had an unclean shutdown. Why did you have an unclean shutdown? Perhaps that is the FCP error.

Since you have no parity disk you didn't get a parity check from the unclean shutdown. Why don't you have parity?

ah ok.. well  

well yes  krusader is an unraid app  

just like  Norton Antivirus is a Windows App or MS Tweak programs that alter windows for you but isnt made by Windows

MS and Unraid are the OS

Krusdader and Norton antivirus are the OS apps

i didnt say krusaider was a Built in Unraid app.. its just a unraid app

and isnt a docker and a App (in windows like norton antivirus in the background ) the same thing  

as for the Parity  dont need one this just a media server  plus it only has 4 hard drive case   parity takes up too much i need to get bigger hard drives  to add a parity it   its a Acer H340 case  14 yrs old

i just upgraded to a m.2 as cache drive instread of a 7200 rpm 1tb usb external as a cache drive 

as for the  results

Processing /mnt/user/isos
Processing /mnt/user/system
Processing /mnt/user/.Trash-99
Processing /mnt/user/Videos

The following files / folders may not be accessible to the users allowed via each Share's SMB settings.  This is often caused by wrong permissions being used on new downloads / copies by CouchPotato, Sonarr, and the like:

/mnt/user/.Trash-99   nobody/nogroup (99/99)  0700

hope that helps..  i guess the issue is with trash then..  wonder how that happens?