how do i improve unraid to unraid copying if possible

hi i have 2 unraid servers

both have 7200rpm drives.. both connected  to 1gb network     when using rsync  all im getting is  35meg/s copying of 1-3gb files    i not getting the 100-120meg/s  i get from my desktop to the server..   i only noticed as i doing command line rsync   

is there a way to see whats bottle necking or is that part of rsync slower then  regular  copy from windows to the array  or copy from the array to the desktop

but if its not possible thats ok  i figured i could get same speed as windows to unraid   

and i dont use  a cache ssd  as i dont wanna wear them out for copying .. so its direct copy  hard drive to hard drive   over the network

Edited by comet424

ya  the main server has parity..   but im copying to the other unraid  which has no parity   and it fluxuates  25meg up to 45 meg  but wont go higher..  

when i copy from Windows  to the Main Unraid server with parity i will get anywhere 90-120megs/s  

so  i figured maybe rsync is a slow process over windows copy

i can do that...  can you have 2 10gb nics  linked each other with i guess a cross over cable.. and then have the other nic attached to the network..

i wanted to get a 10gb network switch.. the cards are affordable i but when i seen a network switch  i couldnt believe the prices