Crosshair VI Hero Bios Update

Mystic

When I built my Plex server (pre unRaid), it ran very well on Windows 10.  I never updated the bios because I never had to.  When I converted to Linux unraid, I never though about the Bios until the M.2 kept crashing.  I read Bios 7403 fixed the issue and this is where I had trouble.  I updated the Bios in iterations, however, when I got to 6401, the screen remained black.  The machine powers on and post, but you never see it on screen... monitor never gets power.  After several hours of reading, I found a forum whereby it was stated that, "Asus changed Bios drivers from VGA to GOPs". it makes sense why my video card no longer works, however, does anyone know what that means.
I would like to know what GOP drivers actually are?
I would like to know what inexpensive video card I can purchase, that will allow me to update my Bios to 7803?  I transcode currently with a dedicated SSD but I want to add my M.2 and move everything to it.  Taking all suggestions!!! 

IMG_0679.JPG