emhttpd: error: get_filesystem_status, 6618: Operation not supported (95): getxattr

I am getting this error nonstop on my server:

Jul 25 18:19:03 Tower emhttpd: error: get_filesystem_status, 6618: Operation not supported (95): getxattr: /mnt/user/server

It's actually showing it for 3 different mounts but it's constant. I don't know what happened. I was on 6.7.2 and have been for a while. The last two times I tried to update I had issues so I was apprehensive update updating. Anyway, I had an update for 6.8.3 pending (for a while) but earlier Docker seemed to lock up. The docker page was blank, not continually loading but just blank where the containers should be. The rest of the page elements were there. I could not access any webui for any docker that I tried and I could not get it to do a clean reboot. So I had to hit the reset button and when it came back on it started a parity check and that issue came up. Docker containers seem to be working fine however. I've attached 2 diagnostic files. The 'before' one is when docker was locked up before I rebooted. The 'after' one is after reboot when I started getting the extended attributes error.

Edit: I lied. It looks like Plex (and probably others) can't see the shared folders.

after-tower-diagnostics-20200725-1826.zip before-tower-diagnostics-20200725-2137.zip

Edited by bobbintb
7 minutes ago, Squid said:

Jul 25 16:17:17 Tower shfs: fuse: unknown option(s): `-o use_ino'

Delete the file /config/extra.cfg to resolve on the flash drive.  This option was originally added for a 6.8 beta release IIRC, and it was subsequently removed and causes this issue.

Ah! Thank you! I looked but couldn't find any similar issue other than someone mounting under the user space, which wasn't my case. Thanks.