xfs_repair status: Not available

One of my disks has the "Unmountable: No file system" system error. I've had this error in the past and I've been able to fix the issue by starting in maintenance mode and using xfs_repair. This time when I went into disk 6 settings, I can't use xfs_repair and the status is Not Available. This is the first time I've encountered this and I'm not sure how to proceed. Any advice here?

Secondly, I keep getting these "Unmountable: No file system" errors. I've replaced the drive, I've replaced cables, replaced my entire power supply and I'm still encountering them. Any insights as to why they keep popping up and how I can get rid of these once and for all?

server-diagnostics-20200726-1557.zip

Update: I rolled back from 6.9.0 beta25 to 6.9.0 beta1 and I was able to gain access to xfs_repair again. I was able to rebuild the fs and once again have access to the lost files on that disk. That being said, I'd still appreciate any insights to my second question above in regards to how I can stop this from happening in the future.