New to unraid. HDD failure?!?!? Need help

So during a data rebuild after replacing a drive with a new 10 TB I got a LOAD of errors with a different drive during the rebuild. It was a 3 week old 10 TB seagate ironwolf. The rebuild took about 30+ hours (longer then normal) and i got over 100k umca errors and 8000 errors on the raid i guess when i was said and done. The drive has been acting and sounding fine since then and i just ran a extended test on it and was wondering if someone could take a look and see if this drive is failing or maybe its my sata card or maybe im just crazy lol. Thanks ahead of time for anyone's help

ST10000VN0008-2JJ101_ZHZ0E3T5-20200725-2358.txt

Edited by kayodawn

just a quick update on 3rd stat cable and getting a few errors doing some big transfers. Im guessing that the power connector is bad. Its one of those 4 connector chains off the power supply. Im just guessing that connector has gone bad or lose cause the other HDDs on that chain have been fine. I will come up with some jimmy rig fix and update again. Ty for the help.