Docker - How to pull from local insecure registry

I’ll try to keep this as short as possible.

my Unraid server and my windows 10 machine are on the exact same network.  I don’t have internet where I live so I use my phones mobile hotspot.

i downloaded docker for windows, installed no issue.

downloaded and set up registry.  I pulled linuxserver/plex.  I then tagged it as localhost:5000/my-plex and then pushed

how do I tell Unraid to pull from my local registry?

I changed the daemon on my win 10 to make localhost:5000 an insecure registry but Unraid still won’t because it says it’s getting an http response.

thanks!

Ok, catch up.

on my windows 10 machine, I was about to use OpenSSL to create a crt and key file.  

I then ran the following in my terminal:

docker run -d -p 443:443 --name registry -v C:/localhub/certs:/certs -v C:/localhub/registry:/var/lib/registry -e REGISTRY_HTTP_ADDR=0.0.0.0:443 -e REGISTRY_HTTP_TLS_CERTIFICATE=/certs/local.crt -e REGISTRY_HTTP_TLS_KEY=/certs/local.key registry

registry container created.

did my tags and my pushes. 

now when I go into Unraid > Docker > Add container, I use my plex template and for repository I put in <*windows 10 ip/plex*> and I get the error that the cert for *IP* can’t be validated because it contains no IP SANs.

any clue what that means and how to resolve it?