[US-TN] PowerEdge R720 and PowerVault MD1200 FS

Hi everyone,

I am selling my used PowerEdge R720 and PowerVault MD1200.  I've consolidated to one R720XD.  Both are in good condition cosmetically, perfect operating condition.

The R720 is LFF with 8 3.5" slots (it shipped from the factory with 4 and was converted to 8).  It also has an H310 flashed to IT Mode, 32GB of RAM, one E5-2690, iDRAC Enterprise, 4x1Gb NIC.  No rails, bezel, or drive caddies are included.  It's a fantastic Unraid machine.

The MD1200 includes the SAS cards and power supplies (2 of each).  It does not include rails, bezel, or drive caddies.

I would sell both for $450 plus shipping.  I have access to very good FedEx rates... should be $30 to $50 each to ship max, depending on where you are.  I'm shipping a different R720 out today and it was $26 to ship from TN to Maryland.  Local pickup is also welcomed and free, of course.  I am located just outside of Knoxville, TN. 

Payment would be via PayPal.  I will not do Friends and Family to protect both of us.  Cash can be accepted for in-person pickups. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.  My eBay username is NeveSSL1 for references.  

Thanks,

Brandon

Edited by OrangePeel
  • 1 month later...