Docker container network

7 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

Just tested this out and it worked for me hope its helps :)
add the below to the docker-compose file (some more info)

networks:
        default:
            external:
                name: proxynet

PS: glad you got docker folder working^_^

So I put that in. But now I need to restart it. But i can't remember how I did it the other day 🤣 fml I suck at this

11 minutes ago, jagr200 said:

So I put that in. But now I need to restart it. But i can't remember how I did it the other day 🤣 fml I suck at this

If you're lazy like me you can make a start/stop/restart button for you folder that runs the docker-compose commands using the bash type in docker folder
example.png.d87105feef1aae7f70a3856bffd65d51.png
hope it helps (dont know if you asked an actual question or if it was rhetorical xD)

Edited by GuildDarts
11 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

If you're lazy like me you can make a start/stop/restart button for you folder that runs the docker-compose commands using the bash type in docker folder
example.png.d87105feef1aae7f70a3856bffd65d51.png
hope it helps (dont know if you asked i actual question or if it was rhetorical xD)

Kind of a question haha. This helps. Didnt know it was a feature. But I've completely broken this docker now. It doesnt work. hmmmph

12 minutes ago, jagr200 said:

Kind of a question haha. This helps. Didnt know it was a feature. But I've completely broken this docker now. It doesnt work. hmmmph

If you want you could post whatever it's spewing out when it fails. Tho i might not be able to help

Edited by GuildDarts
6 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

If you want you could post whatever it's spewing out when it fails. Tho i might not be able to help

Well right now I'm getting a server error 500 when trying to connect. So I can't even connect to the webui currently.

I'm just frustrated with this project. I wish I could figure out how to wrap it into a nice docker template.

12 minutes ago, jagr200 said:

Well right now I'm getting a server error 500 when trying to connect. So I can't even connect to the webui currently.

I'm just frustrated with this project. I wish I could figure out how to wrap it into a nice docker template.

I feel your pain, i hope you get it working. My only advice would be to check the github page and see if anyone else has had the same issue and see how they fixed it. Best of luck :)