[SOLVED] IPv4 not set after upgrading cpu/mobo

For some reason after I upgraded my cpu/mobo Unraid can't seem to grab an IP address from my router. I upgraded my cpu/mobo from an i3-6100 to an i5-10400. The new mobo is the asrock H470 Pro4. I'm running Unraid version 6.8.3. I completed the swap and am using the same ethernet cable plugged in to a Unifi switch mini which is plugged in to a Unifi Dream Machine. The dream machine is acting as the DHCP server. I can see the lights blinking next to ethernet port on the mobo and the switch. But it never shows up in the list of clients in the unifi dashboard.

Things I have already tried:

Manually setting a static IP/gateway in the GUI

Deleting the network.config from the flash drive and rebooting to generate a new one

Booting in safe mode

Rebooting the router

Disable all firewall rules/port forwards relating to Unraid

I've attached my syslog. At this point I'm considering just doing a fresh reinstall of unraid to the USB drive or buying a pcie intel nic in case the one on the mobo is bad but I'm not even sure that would fix it. I'm at my wits end here so any help would be greatly appreciated!

tower-diagnostics-20200729-0332.zip

Edited by mfjonesy

I booted Ubuntu from a live usb and it grabbed an IP just fine so that rules out any hardware issues. I noticed my flash drive was missing the network.config so I guess rebooting it after I deleted it didn't generate a new one. I used the unraid usb creator tool and installed unraid to a new usb and copied the network.config from that to my existing unraid usb. I've attached that network.config. Even with the new network.config it still wont grab an IP.

network.cfg

Edited by mfjonesy

That was it! I created another usb stick with the latest beta build and it grabbed an IP automatically. Now the challenge is upgrading the existing USB while still keeping my dockers/appdata if possible. I can use the appdata backup/restore plugin to grab a copy of my appdata and restore it after I do the upgrade. Is that all I need to do? Do I need to reinstall the dockers before restoring the appdata? Also do I need to copy the unraid key file from the usb before upgrading it? Thanks so much for your help!