1gpbs Up 500mbps down :(

I have Unraid running on an ASRock Z370 Extreme4 with a Giga PHY Intel® I219V LAN onboard. 

Using iperf3 on Unraid and 3 other computers I cannot get more that a half gig connection from Unraid. My PC, Laptop and Shield can all communicate with each other, using iperf3, at near 1gpbs both directions. However, if any of them reverse test from Unraid i get just under 500mbps. I can upload to Unraid using iperf at full speed.

I noticed this when I was trying to retrieve files from a share to my PC and wasn't getting full HDD speed, so i did some digging, discovered iperf and my issue. 

The Unraid box is directly connected to an HP switch and the three other machines are patched in to the switch. I have tried changing cable (bought not made) and I've tried changing switch port. No difference. As far as I can tell the board should support full 1gbps. Certainly a friend with a 1211 does.

This has been going on for a while. Restarts, have happened. I don't know if it's always been there since I built the box years ago, it could have been.

Does anyone have anything I can test to find the problem? Or has anyone solved this before?