Need help with Wordpress and Letsencrypt

Hi Everyone, I want to host a simple site on Wordpress on my unraid server. I have setup Letsencrypt, Wordpress, MariaDB, Phpmyadmin. My Letsencrypt routing works but I didn't find a proxy-confs file for Wordpress in nginx\proxy-confs directory. I tried to use the adgurd.subdomain.conf (renamed) configs, but the Wordpress site doesn't render properly.

Now I know that the Letsencrypt docker has a webserver build in it and if I put the site in the letsencrypt\www directory, the site works. However, I the process of editing the site is not as straightforward as editing the site from the Wordpress Admin. 

Is there a way to point the Wordpress (Docker) site to save directly into the letsencrypt\www directory? 

What would be the recommended solution to this?

Thanks for your help.

This works! Thank you! On a different note, when I go to my site without putting "www" in the www.example.com, I get to the following site instead.

image.thumb.png.7a94284255afb46db6ca523ed7c4a188.png

My cloudflare for the A record is as follows:

image.thumb.png.42fa33796f12e907a6a79db4dbc3de6e.png

I do not know where this A record points to. Since I do not have a permanet IP, I can't really change this A record IP (unless there is a way). Cloudflare only allows a static IP in there. 

Is the A record causing this or is there something I can do in the nginx config?

1 minute ago, war1000 said:

This works! Thank you! On a different note, when I go to my site without putting "www" in the www.example.com, I get to the following site instead.

My cloudflare for the A record is as follows:

I do not know where this A record points to. Since I do not have a permanet IP, I can't really change this A record IP (unless there is a way). Cloudflare only allows a static IP in there. 

Is the A record causing this or is there something I can do in the nginx config?

I'm not sure how cloudflare determines the A record.

What you can try is to get the API code from cloudflare and install the cloudflare docker from the Unraid app store which will do DDNS for you (instead of relying on duckdns).

That may resolve the A record issue (if cloudflare is smart enough to update the A record to the dynamic IP).