can't find path in Plex to movies and tv shows

So i created a share named Movies and a share named TV Shows. I have data in these shares, I cannot find the path to these shares in Plex.  According to Krusader Is looks like they are in unraid_shares which is a container I set up in Krusader. The host path is /mnt/user

The container path is /unraid_shares.  I cannot find the movies in plex when i browse for a folder, what am i missing?  Shouldn't this be /mnt/user/unraid_shares/Movies.

I am new to Unraid OS so be kind when you point out what i missed.

file path1.PNG

filepath2.PNG

32 minutes ago, Energen said:

So the only thing that is actually important here that you did not say is what you have mounted to Plex's /data path.  That is where your media will be.

So for Plex you can mount /data to /mnt/user and have access to all shares.

Ok i will check it out, thanks all who replied.

First of all, plex and krusader are completely separate containers, completely isolated from each other. There is no reason for the paths in one to be similar to the paths in the other unless you have specifically made it that way.

Your screenshots seem like they both may be about krusader, but you are asking a question about accessing files in plex. Totally unrelated.

Here is the best way to clear this up so we at least have a complete idea of how you have plex configured and can give you the correct advise.

Post the docker run command you have for plex as explained at this very first link in the Docker FAQ: