[Support] Organzir Organizr

Just now, stFfn said:

why would i use organizr.domain.com?

of course im using my own domain.. where did you see that i use organizr.domain.com?

the swag and organizr dockers are up to date.

i dont know how anything else with nginx could interfere? port 443 is redirected to swag. how could anything else be taking over only this docker but not the others that im running?

We didn't see it, but Rox asked you because people have done that before and, since nothing is standing out as obvious to us as to what the issue could be, we're asking everything we can think of.

Either your containers are not up to date or you have another Nginx instance running either in another container or installed natively on the System that is running Docker.

root@suladan:~# docker exec -it organizr nginx -v
nginx version: nginx/1.20.1
root@suladan:~# docker exec -it swag nginx -v
nginx version: nginx/1.20.1

5 minutes ago, Roxedus said:

Because the config you posted expose it on organizr.domain.com, not domain.com. That's why I asked, and waited for a answer

To clarify, domain.com in this context is supposed to be substituted with your real domain

where do you see the domain.com?

could you please pinpoint it to me? 

i see organizr.* in the config.

1 minute ago, stFfn said:

where do you see the domain.com?

could you please pinpoint it to me? 

i see organizr.* in the config.

*sigh* We don't see it anywhere. Rox was simply making sure you were, in fact, browsing to organizr.domain.com and not just domain.com. Just a measure of validation, that's all.

4 minutes ago, tronyx said:

*sigh* We don't see it anywhere. Rox was simply making sure you were, in fact, browsing to organizr.domain.com and not just domain.com. Just a measure of validation, that's all.

ohhhhh. i missunderstood. i thought you meant i am actually using organizer.DOMAIN.com.... and not my own domain ;)

organizer is up to date.

image.png.96eaa5621da34aa03ebd0ede065bed6c.png

swag is almost up to date. im staying on that version because i had issues with a later version.

image.png.39503d2902c6d76dbd5d519f77af3bb5.png

and these are all my docker container

image.png.c1701167c2af158537fd211e1bf950d1.png

and i dont think unraid has a nginx installed nativly that interferes with only one docker.

do you thing its the swag version that is causing the problem?

Edited by stFfn

Version of SWAG is not the issue but I'm not sure why you have it pinned to a specific version instead of latest. That narrows it down to being your SWAG container though and you'll need to check the nginx error log in that and figure out why it's throwing the 500

1 hour ago, HalianElf said:

Version of SWAG is not the issue but I'm not sure why you have it pinned to a specific version instead of latest. That narrows it down to being your SWAG container though and you'll need to check the nginx error log in that and figure out why it's throwing the 500

because i had an issue with a later version of it.. (cant remember what it was)

i didnt know there are error logs of nginx ^^

2021/07/21 23:25:21 [error] 679#679: *1235 auth request unexpected status: 404 while sending to client, client: 162.158.92.159, server: organizr.*, request: "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1", host: "organizr.mydomain.de", referrer: "https://organizr.mydomain.de/"

but im not really sure what this means 😕

Edited by stFfn
2 minutes ago, stFfn said:

but im not really sure what this means 😕

That you put some kind of auth in front of it and whatever url it's trying to use is wrong and throwing a 404. You only showed the very top portion of the nginx config so can't help further than that with what you've provided so far.

1 minute ago, HalianElf said:

That you put some kind of auth in front of it and whatever url it's trying to use is wrong and throwing a 404. You only showed the very top portion of the nginx config so can't help further than that with what you've provided so far.

## Version 2021/05/18
# make sure that your dns has a cname set for organizr

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name organizr.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

# enable for ldap auth, fill in ldap details in ldap.conf
    #include /config/nginx/ldap.conf;

# enable for Authelia
    #include /config/nginx/authelia-server.conf;

location / {
        # enable the next two lines for http auth
        #auth_basic "Restricted";
        #auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;

# enable the next two lines for ldap auth
        #auth_request /auth;
        #error_page 401 =200 /ldaplogin;

# enable for Authelia
        #include /config/nginx/authelia-location.conf;

auth_request /auth-0;
        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        include /config/nginx/resolver.conf;
        set $upstream_app organizr;
        set $upstream_port 80;
        set $upstream_proto http;
        proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;

}

# Optional redirect server errors to organizr error pages
    #error_page 400 402 403 404 405 408 500 502 503 504  $scheme://$host/?error=$status;

}

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, wondering if anyone could Confirm if this is normal or not,

i have 14 tabs now, of which I have all 14 of them pinging, but with it set at 10 second updates or lower it causes the CPU to peg out under the SHFS process under top.

I've set this to 1 minute now because at one point caused a unresponsive server, I mean I know there's a few, but I would expect this type of behaviour from a couple of hundred but perhaps this is just normal? 

some side notes, I can get it to stop pegging out the CPU when I close Organizr under my browser, so I'm assuming it just doesn't send pings while no ones on the page which makes a bit of sense as there's no point really,

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Any one configured Organizrv2 to work with SSL Certificate?

I am using swag docker and want the SSL Certificate that swag creates to also be used in all my other applications (I am not talking about SSL Offloading with the swag reverse proxy, but actually have organizr listen on custom ssl port for example 8443 and use ssl certificate).

I didn't find any documentation on that in the official Orgnanizr docs.

[Update]

I tried to configure ssl.conf file in my appdata/organizr with the location of swag certificate, and add the line "include /cert_location/ssl.conf;" to the default site in organizr, sadly it did not work getting "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

(this worked with authelia)

Also, I am not sure if the change (if it will work) will be reverted with container update?

Edited by CyberPunkMind
On 5/6/2021 at 2:18 PM, ados said:

The main issue with that application is support which has decreased over time.

You need to stay on older versions if you wish to have plugin support.

Keeping it short as this belongs over on the Deluge forum, you need to be on a 2.0.X version. 2.0.4 is a good one. 😉

Hi,

I got it working a while ago, I don't remeber exactly how, but I think it was because the latest python version binhex-delugevpn uses was 3.8, and you need to compile an egg "WebAPI-0.4.0-py3.8.egg'" with that version specifically

A good google searching will find you the answers, Sadly I did not save the guide a found back then, however now I found github issue on this with the solution and a link to an already compiled 3.8 egg

https://github.com/idlesign/deluge-webapi/issues/27

Good luck.