[Support] Organzir Organizr

On 2/4/2023 at 2:01 AM, CoZ said:

I'm hoping the support for this isn't dead.  My Organizr keeps bugging me to update it for a while now.  I guess there was a new version released some time ago but the docker hasn't been updated to reflect it.

You just need to restart the container, you can also use the update button in organizr.

• Like 1
On 2/4/2023 at 6:12 AM, Shu said:

A separate problem here. For some reason, my organizrv2 container is backing up every week and this latest backup is taking up 152gb. Screenshot attached. Not sure why this is...

1306810075_FireShotCapture003-Settings-OrganizrV2-192_168.1.3.thumb.png.8b93aaaaf9a4c331867968da74d27c39.png

Edit: A few minutes later...I deleted all backups (except my first for...sentimental reasons) and manually created a backup - it was 627 kB. My guess and quick math is that the backups are backing up all previous backups as well. (Add up all those backups and it will roughly equal the size of the latest on, 152gb). 

I see you already filed this, thanks https://github.com/causefx/Organizr/issues/1913

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, CoZ said:

What are you using to backup?  It looks like, from the screenshot, you are using some backup function from within Organizr?

I didn't know it had one until now.  I just use CA Appdata Backup / Restore v3 and backup all my dockers and their data.

Easier / simpler, FYI

I don't even remember if I manually set that up. I do use CA Appdata Backup for my containers - suppose I could turn Organizr's backup 'feature' off. I setup Organizr when I first got started with unraid and Appdata backup probably a month later or so (I first learned of unraid in August '22). 

Edited by Shu
On 2/5/2023 at 9:02 AM, Roxedus said:

You just need to restart the container, you can also use the update button in organizr.

Oh?  I was told never to ever update anything "inside" the container - only to update the container itself.  I was making sure my mouse icon didn't come anywhere near the "Update Now" button on the GUI lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/5/2023 at 10:02 AM, Roxedus said:

this does not work for me, i've been stuck on what looks like a version from 2 years ago: 2.1.496

I tried clicking update now, and going to updates and clicking install. Still on the same version

EDIT: Started over from scratch by running 2 containers side-by-side and re-configuring new one by copying old settings.... Works now.

Edited by HynesJeff
  • 2 months later...

[SOLVED] - must have been a bad install. Re-install and seems to have righted it.

My organizr (fresh install) keeps auto-refreshing every ~minute or so. Does't matter where I am in the GUI (NB: i don't have any tabs or homepage or anything set yet - just navgating around the settings menu), it'll auto-refresh/re-load and send me back to the default settings page - barely have enough time to find/change anything before it reload again.

Edited by CouchPawTayTow
Reinstalled. Problem solved.
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I recently upgraded my computer as well as unraid and now my organizr doesnt seem to be working.  I'm not sure where the issue is.
When I open organizr via external DNS / Cloudflare or via internal IP:Port the action is the same.

I get a plain screen and the loading spinning circle thing which does not go away.
I've tried new install, new appdata, new name for organizr during install, all have the same result.
I've tried developer and master release, same thing.

Can you point me in any troubleshooting direction?

Thank you,

D

-------------------------------------
GID/UID
User uid:    99
User gid:    100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 20-config: executing... 
[cont-init.d] 20-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-setup: executing... 
[cont-init.d] 30-setup: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 40-install: executing... 
-----------------------
|  Updating Organizr  |
-----------------------
Updating files: 100% (5662/5662), done.
HEAD is now at 3c37516a Merge pull request #1953 from causefx/v2-develop
Already on 'v2-master'
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/v2-master'.
HEAD is now at 3c37516a Merge pull request #1953 from causefx/v2-develop
Already up to date.
Cron already added...
[cont-init.d] 40-install: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-debug: executing... 
-----------------------
|     Kernel Info     |
-----------------------
Linux 6a25312f8b43 6.1.64-Unraid #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Nov 29 12:48:16 PST 2023 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Time Zone: America/Denver
[cont-init.d] 50-debug: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

image.png.0cfd5bf80872d87a4e6afa90bdcd9606.png