Any all in one home security docker? (camera, bell, lock etc)

takkkkkkk

3 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

Wouldn't Home Assistant be the all in on you are looking for ?

Not something I use but I do hear about it very often. Seems to match your requirements though and much more. 😁

While HomeAssistant is the overall best home-automation service, it doesn't really have all the settings you'd want for security devices such as cameras. My suggestion is to use HomeAssistant in conjunction with Shinobi. There is a Shinobi Addon for HASS which you can read up on here. Granted, Shinobi works best with camera devices, but I believe that smart bells and locks have decent integration with HASS. If not, HASS, much like UNRAID, has a great community that can probably help you out on that front. 

I will add I have used HASS and Shinobi before, but independently, so I can't attest to how easy integrating them is, but both programs are par-none in their respective categories, so I'd expect it'd be a good experience. I haven't gotten around to getting cameras for my apartment yet but it's in the works. I previously used Shinobi to monitor 36 cameras in a university environment and it ran like a dream.