S3 Wake issues after upgrading pendrive

Hi, I've spent about 2 1/2 months setting up my first Unraid server and got everything working just right. So I decided to upgrade the pendrive I was using from a unbranded 4GB drive to a SanDisk Ultra Flair 8GB drive. I followed the video from Spaceinvaders One (great stuff mate) and everything started up fine so I requested a new key from LimeTech. If wasn't until after I put the server to Sleep (S3) (using SSH command sent from my HTPC)  and woke it up the next day I found there was a problem. I could not access the server shares over my network and when I signed into the WebUI I got the default header part and nothing else (see attached screenshot), none to the tabs show any info in the main area and the skin isn't the one I was using. After powering the server down and restarting everything came up fine so I put it to sleep and woke it up using scripts from my Windows PC and the same thing happened again. I never had any issues with putting it to sleep when using the old pendrive.

Has anyone encountered this before? Is there a way to fix it? If I have to replace the drive again can someone recommend one they know works fine with S3 Sleep?

Additional: after more testing I've found I sometimes can access the shares over the network but the WebUI always reverts to the default skin and displays no info. If I put it to sleep again and wake it I cannot see the server on my network or access the WebUI.  The only way to get things back to normal is a full power-down/startup which I don't want to have to do when the server isn't being used.

UnraidScreenShot2.jpg