Dose H310 UEFI have config utility ?

Hello i m trying to flash a H310, everything went well, but i m not sure if get config utility in UEFI ? i m able to get into config utility in legacy boot with CTRL + C, but not booting in UEFI. dose that mean i have to setup my raid in legacy boot ? i understand in legacy boot i need to load the bios with "sas2flsh -o -b mptsas2.rom". and for UEFI "sas2flash.efi -o -b x64sas2.rom". how can i config my raid in UEFI ?

also where can u download MPTSAS2 UEFI ROM flashed version 07.27.01.01 ? 

thx

Edited by micgo
Anyone ? 

I also have a Dell H310 as my HBA. I am a little confused by why you want the config utility “to setup the RAID.”

The whole idea with flashing the H310 with IT firmware is because you don’t want a RAID configuration for the attached disks. You just want them passed through to UnRAID as individual disks. No RAID.

I chose to flash my H310 with IT firmware and no BIOS so the boot process is not slowed down by loading the card BIOS. Granted you get no disk info from the card that way but it is not really needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk