Total Moron here but still need help please

Is there a way to browse torrent sites and download torrents in Unraid like I used to do in Windows?  I would go to my sites and grab what i wanted click on the file and qBitTorrent would just start downloading it. It seems that for that to happen in unraid if it even can happen I would have to run a windows VM.  Is there no way to do it without trying to get sonarr and radarr and jacket and yada yada dockers set up? 

You don't make anything happen "in unraid", and you don't browse websites through unraid.  What are you using to access this forum right now? Windows? So why would you run a Windows VM?

On Unraid, install the ruTorrent docker, and for whichever web browser you use get yourself an addon to send the torrents from your Windows that you're using right now to the rutorrent docker.  You may need to fiddle around a bit to get it to work as I've only sent torrents to remote rutorrent clients, not on my unraid server.

For Chrome, I used Remote Torrent Adder, and there's also Dediseedbox Torrent Uploader and Xirvik .torrent to seedbox uploader that also work.

For Firefox I use Torrent to Web

Alternately, you could just set up your current web browser to download torrent files to a watch directory that you configure in the ruTorrent docker and it will automatically load any downloaded torrents from there...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Energen said:

You don't make anything happen "in unraid", and you don't browse websites through unraid.  What are you using to access this forum right now? Windows? So why would you run a Windows VM?

On Unraid, install the ruTorrent docker, and for whichever web browser you use get yourself an addon to send the torrents from your Windows that you're using right now to the rutorrent docker.  You may need to fiddle around a bit to get it to work as I've only sent torrents to remote rutorrent clients, not on my unraid server.

For Chrome, I used Remote Torrent Adder, and there's also Dediseedbox Torrent Uploader and Xirvik .torrent to seedbox uploader that also work.

For Firefox I use Torrent to Web

Alternately, you could just set up your current web browser to download torrent files to a watch directory that you configure in the ruTorrent docker and it will automatically load any downloaded torrents from there...

Worked a charm thankyou, I knew there had to be an easy button somewhere!!!!