Please help backing up to remote unraid server

Hi guys,

Need some help please. So this project is basically over a year in progress believe it or not. I started researching with your help about 1 year ago, and I have run into some issues and need some help. Here is what I have so far

Remote unraid server constantly on, running minio docker...

I want to back up my existing server, about 60 terabytes worth... My main thing is I want to make sure there is versioning just in case of ransomware... I have gone so far as to set up a windows VM and purchased Cloudberry. It has been running for 2 months and started giving me errors, permission errors, and I think it created so many small files that minio and unraid have trouble indexing... I just can't seem to get it to work to back up all of the files reliably...

So now I am back into looking at rclone with minio as the target. I need to make sure filename are also obfuscated so rsync is not an option...

I understand that rclone has a switch called --backupdir or something like that where if crypto hit, and it detects these new encrypted files as new files, it will put the "old" files into a seperate folder and won't delete them, so this way I could restore those good files.

Can you guys help me with this? I want to run it nightly, but it seems like there is no way for rclone to know that it's already running if 24 hours goes by and the previous instance did not finish uploading yet... I would really appreciate some advice. I'm a newb and had to learn VMs, etc.. just get this working, and it's still not :(