Kingston A400 getting hot under load

Hi, I have had a couple system warnings from unraid on the temperature of a Kingston A400 240GB SSD drive running as a cache drive in btrfs pool running at 48°C when under use. I have plenty of ventilation as my 6 mechanical drive array is running average 27.3°C. The second drive (Western DIgital 240gb Green) in the pool runs at 35°C at this time with approx same number of writes but 55k more reads.

I have now balanced the drives, stopped dockers and docker engine removed the Kingston drive and tried to apply the Western digital as the cache until the replacement is obtained. However the array will start with the WD as cache 1 but will not show any docker container even though all the appdata content is on the drive. What is happening here??

What is the best file system for the cache pool is the config? btrfs is unraid default for cache think i head this in one of spaceinvader ones videos for cache pool/drive setup.

Edited by Be-Art