Removing Files from Cache?

First thanks for all your support on this twisting turning adventure that is UnRaid.  

I recently got qbittorent to work and it dowloads and seeds from my cache drive atm. I then manually move the files to the shares using smb. I noticed today that a TV Shows folder is on my cache drive with two episodes of a show I downloaded, not sure how it got there but I cannot seem to remove it. I navigated to the cache drive in Krusader and no files even appear there. Is there some thing I have to enable to allow me to remove files directly from my cache drive?

8 minutes ago, whitewraith said:

Krusader1.PNG

Since /mnt/cache and /mnt/disk1 /mnt/disk2 etc are not included in your mapping, you won't be able to see those disks in Krusader. However, everything that's on those disks should be included in /mnt/user, which shows up under /unraid_shares in your mapping.

Before you go changing and possibly messing up or deleting your data, I suggest learning how Unraid user shares work.

Because of the way user shares work, you really shouldn't mess with the individual drives that make up the array unless you have a good understanding of what you are looking at. https://forums.unraid.net/topic/32836-user-share-copy-bug/

• Thanks 1