(Solved) - Any way to check a Parity Rebuild of a disk from terminal/SSH session? [v6.8.3]

I'm in the middle of a Parity Rebuild (upgrading one of my array disks from 10TB to 16TB Exos), and started getting hanging issues with my cache pool that lead to docker and the webGUI to timeout. When I do get through to Settings or Tools tab (other tabs hang, sometimes I get partial load on Main and shows Array is reading/writing), the parity rebuild is progressing (footer progress still going up in percentage) so I'm hesitant on doing a 'powerdown -r' or a physical reboot. There are long stretches when I can't access the WebGUI at all (max_children errors, I've already raised the level in www.conf for next reboot).

So is there a way to check Parity Rebuild process from the commandline so I can do a powerdown -r when it finishes?

Edited by jedimstr
  • 3 years later...

@Squid Has this changed? I'm running a rebuild on a 18TB disk and the number is growing from 15482010808 to 15483714748 to 15487040548 in a few seconds and is further growing ... will it be finished around 18000000000?

Edited by Melo