[6.8.3] Parity found 4902 errors, Parity is valid (after an unexpected shutdown)

Hello!

I have been using unRaid for a while now, but this is the first time I am seeing a parity with errors (I usually try to be careful about turning off my machine). 

Sequence of events: I added two new hard drives (12tb, thank you Amazon Elements sale) to increase the size of my server from 32TB (1x8 parity, 4x8 space). However, adding the disks was a bit of a journey in itself, dealing with sata cables, energy coming from the psu, kapton tape over the third pin, etc. It took me several tries to get them to be seen by unRaid. When I finally got unRaid to see all of the drives I hadn't noticed I had positioned a cable wrong so one of my fans was clicking. I ended up turning the server off a little too fast with the power button rather than waiting for it to fully come up and then shutting it down, just so I could open it again and find the source of the clicking (as I kinda panicked about the clicking). Rearranged the cabling and it went just fine. 

As expected, the server went into a parity checked which it just finished with 4902 errors, but claiming the parity is valid. I ran the extended tests from the Fix Common Problems plugin and only found a couple of permissions issues. I already saw that I could access those files. 

I am wondering what else should I do to verify that everything is alright before rebuilding the parity? I am attaching the diagnostics zip file (I am unfamiliar with it so I don't know what to look for). If nothing jumps out, then I'll wait for the pre-clear to be done in the drives since the goal is to have one of the new 12tb become the parity, and then use the other 12tb and the 8tb as part of the array. That's when I'll build the parity again. 

Thank you in advance! 

quetzalcoatl-diagnostics-20200807-1302.zip

In addition to parity errors a lot of this in syslog:

Aug  7 12:51:35 Quetzalcoatl kernel: CPU1: Core temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled (total events = 27714)
Aug  7 12:51:35 Quetzalcoatl kernel: CPU5: Core temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled (total events = 27714)

Are you overclocking?

Why have you given 200G to docker.img? 20G should be more than enough and if you fill that you have some application misconfigured.

I am not overclocking, or at least not on purpose. Should I be looking into CPU cooling?

For a while I was running into errors when downloading large files from SABNZBD, so I increased the size. I later learned that the problem was on how BRTFS works with my cache pool and have worked on it. I guess I can bring the size down.