Need help to move my disks

Hi guys. I will move my data and my hdd's from my unraid build to my 4bay Synology NAS but i don't really know how i can so ist properly.
So in my unraid build i have an Array with 1x 12TB, 2x 4TB, 2x 2TB hdd's without an parity disk.
Almost 90% of my data ist in the 12TB Disk and is currently moving to an 12TB disk in my NAS.
When all the Data is moved i wanted to remove the 12TB from the array to add It to my NAS and then move the last data from the both 4TB disks.

Can i stop the array, remove the 12TB Disk and then start the array again to move the other Data from the last disks?
I am not really sure how to proceed in this matter without losing my data

Edited by Seruschl

That is an information that sounds good so far. 

So when I remove the 12TB (disk1) I can Star the array and go on to move the other files from the 2 other disks I want to remove?

I use an FileZilla Docker from unraid. How do I move the appdata files from the FileZilla container to one of the remaining disks which will stay inside so that I don‘t have any problems to start the container?

Assuming you are referencing appdata as a user share and not as a folder on a specific disk, and you move that folder from one disk to another, then the container shouldn't know the difference.

For more detailed advice, post your diagnostics and the docker run command for that container.

Can I read out the run command from an running container? It is the standard jlesage/filezilla container and I haven‘t changed any configuration like the appdata path which is currently /mnt/user/appdata/FileZilla

So I assume that when my copying is finished i can change the container especially the appdata path to /mnt/disk5/appdata/FileZilla which will stay in the system and I can remove the other disks and start the array again and the container will also start as well. 

8D4D64DC-0333-4FB6-B8E2-1289FDF2F4F3.png