Need help GPU passthrough for Quadro P1000 in Windows 10 VM

Hi guys,

Sorry for the noob question, I just started learning about Unraid 3 days ago so I have built a Ryzen/Nvidia Quadro P1000 machine. I am having problem with Windows 10 VM for the gpu passthrough. I watched SpaceinvaderOne video and I can't find the bios for the card ( I tried SeaBios as well).  Anyone here can advise me here?

My goal is to create Windows 10 VM for Blue Iris.

4 hours ago, Chenhi said:

Hi guys,

Sorry for the noob question, I just started learning about Unraid 3 days ago so I have built a Ryzen/Nvidia Quadro P1000 machine. I am having problem with Windows 10 VM for the gpu passthrough. I watched SpaceinvaderOne video and I can't find the bios for the card ( I tried SeaBios as well).  Anyone here can advise me here?

My goal is to create Windows 10 VM for Blue Iris.

Welcome to unRaid!

Have a look at the steps and tips in the link in my sig. This covers a high proportion of issues and difficulties in setting up GPUs in VMs. If, having worked through everything there, you still have problems, do as testdasi says and post diagnostics.

(if you cannot find a bios readily available, you may need to dump it from the card itself - SpacveInvaderOne has videos on this as well).

Welcome to unRaid!

Have a look at the steps and tips in the link in my sig. This covers a high proportion of issues and difficulties in setting up GPUs in VMs. If, having worked through everything there, you still have problems, do as testdasi says and post diagnostics.

(if you cannot find a bios readily available, you may need to dump it from the card itself - SpacveInvaderOne has videos on this as well).
Hi thanks for the sig. I'll read more on it and post the diagnostic file as well if still doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk