binhex-plex has volumes not mounted with the slave option

Hi, so I'm getting the error below and not sure where to find the option to mount it as the slave. They are mounted as SMB network shares, so does that have anything to do with it? Any assistance would be much appreciated. 

Docker application binhex-plex has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option

2 hours ago, yanksno1 said:

Hi, so I'm getting the error below and not sure where to find the option to mount it as the slave. They are mounted as SMB network shares, so does that have anything to do with it? Any assistance would be much appreciated. 

Docker application binhex-plex has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option

In the docker container configuration, any unassigned devices host paths should be mounted with one of the slave options as seen below in my HandBrake example that uses an unassigned devices for the output:

image.png.efb43789e227c7e6fcaef753eaae5b03.png

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

What about when all mounts ARE mounted with the slave option and this is still showing up, even after a reboot?

My initial thought would be to delete the container and re-create it, I'm just worried about data loss in there.

Edit: I found it! The config variable in my container was not showing me until I went in advanced mode.
Sorry about that!

Edited by Geekd4d
1 minute ago, Geekd4d said:

What about when all mounts ARE mounted with the slave option and this is still showing up, even after a reboot?

My initial thought would be to delete the container and re-create it, I'm just worried about data loss in there.

Are you sure about that?  What about the /config mount which usually isn't shown unless you hit Show More Settings

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Squid said:

Are you sure about that?  What about the /config mount which usually isn't shown unless you hit Show More Settings

HAH! Damn, was hoping I could stealthfully edit that and none would be the wiser!

I had to go into advanced mode there, then look at more settings. normal 'more settings' (where I am used to looking) wasn't giving me that option.

Appreciate the response!

Thank you

Edited by Geekd4d
typo
  • 1 year later...