Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
yanksno1

binhex-plex has volumes not mounted with the slave option

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Hi, so I'm getting the error below and not sure where to find the option to mount it as the slave. They are mounted as SMB network shares, so does that have anything to do with it? Any assistance would be much appreciated. 

Docker application binhex-plex has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, yanksno1 said:

Hi, so I'm getting the error below and not sure where to find the option to mount it as the slave. They are mounted as SMB network shares, so does that have anything to do with it? Any assistance would be much appreciated. 


Docker application binhex-plex has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option

 

In the docker container configuration, any unassigned devices host paths should be mounted with one of the slave options as seen below in my HandBrake example that uses an unassigned devices for the output:

 

image.png.efb43789e227c7e6fcaef753eaae5b03.png

Share this post


Link to post

What about when all mounts ARE mounted with the slave option and this is still showing up, even after a reboot?

My initial thought would be to delete the container and re-create it, I'm just worried about data loss in there.

 

Edit: I found it! The config variable in my container was not showing me until I went in advanced mode.
Sorry about that!

 

Edited by Geekd4d

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Geekd4d said:

What about when all mounts ARE mounted with the slave option and this is still showing up, even after a reboot?

My initial thought would be to delete the container and re-create it, I'm just worried about data loss in there.

 

Are you sure about that?  What about the /config mount which usually isn't shown unless you hit Show More Settings

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Squid said:

Are you sure about that?  What about the /config mount which usually isn't shown unless you hit Show More Settings

HAH! Damn, was hoping I could stealthfully edit that and none would be the wiser!

 

I had to go into advanced mode there, then look at more settings. normal 'more settings' (where I am used to looking) wasn't giving me that option.

 

Appreciate the response!

Thank you

Edited by Geekd4d
typo

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this